Opening hours: 10.00am – 18.00pm, Monday – Friday
Tel: 023 9264 9000
Booking online: All shows can be booked online. If you are having trouble with your online booking please call the Box Office on 023 9264 9000.
E-tickets: You can choose to receive your tickets via email. You can either print these out at home or show the booking confirmation email to our Box Office staff on your phone.
Ticket collection: It is possible to collect your tickets from the Box Office by prior arrangement. You will need to quote your booking confirmation number to our Box Office staff on arrival at the theatre.
Postal tickets: At an extra cost of £1, we can send your tickets to you by post. Tickets will arrive one week before the performance date.
Discounts and Concessions: Concessions may be available on certain shows for:
- Friends of NTR Pensioners & Unemployed (with ID / Leisure Card holders)
- Children (Under 16)
- Students & Young People (with ID)
- Military Personnel (with an ID Card)
- £10 tickets for Under 25s (with ID, limited availability, collection only)
- Family of 4 ticket (maximum of 2 adults plus 2 or 3 children)
- Schools & Groups – Please phone for more information and to book
Registered Disabled may not get a concessionary ticket, but may be eligible for a Carer/Companion seat.