Sign up to our FREE U25 Membership Scheme to access £10 theatre tickets. If you are aged 16 – 25 or hold a valid NUS Card you can join for free!
Once you are a member you can log into your account and access the tickets. Available £10 seats will appear as YELLOW on the seating plan. U25 Members can book up to two £10 tickets for nearly every performance. If you’re booking a ticket for a friend, they will have to be ages 16 – 25 or hold a valid NUS Card too.
Once you’ve booked, you then need to collect your tickets from the Box Office on the day of the performance. Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the show, and you must show a valid form of photo ID upon collection. If you have bought a ticket for a friend, they will need to show a form of ID as well.
If you have a question about the Membership Scheme email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 023 9264 9000.
Before completing this form please read the full Terms and Conditions regarding Under 25 Membership.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- To become an U25 Member, you must be aged between 16 and 25 or hold a valid NUS Card.
- £10 Tickets are only available for purchase by U25 Members.
- U25 Members are limited to booking one ticket for themselves and one additional ticket for a friend per show. The attending friend must also be aged 16 – 25 or hold a valid NUS Card. The attending friend must show a valid form of ID when collecting the tickets from the Box Office.
- This offer is limited to 10 tickets per performance. Tickets are only available on selected performances and are subject to availability.
- Tickets must be collected in person from the New Theatre Royal Box Office. Tickets must be collected no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the show and you must show a valid form of photo ID upon collection.
- Tickets may only be purchased from the New Theatre Royal Box Office and website. Tickets may not be purchased from any third-party agent.
- Any debit or credit card used for payment must be in the U25 member’s name.
- Third parties (including parents or guardians) cannot book or pay for £10 Tickets on behalf of an U25 member. However, they can purchase a gift voucher which can then be used by the U25 member to purchase £10 Tickets.
- £10 Tickets are non-refundable. All purchases are in accordance with New Theatre Royal’s General Terms & Conditions.
- New Theatre Royal reserves the right to cancel your membership along with any future £10 Ticket bookings should you be found to have transferred any £10 Tickets to another person. If your U25 Membership is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to re-apply for membership in future.
- U25 Memberships are valid up until the day before the member’s 26th
- If you wish to cancel your U25 Membership, please email email@example.com.
- New Theatre Royal reserves the right to review and amend the U25 Membership scheme without prior notice.
- New Theatre Royal reserves the right to terminate the U25 Membership scheme at any time.
Your information will be stored as an electronic file and we will not share with any other party. Your original application and proof of eligibility will be shredded once the application has been processed.