That’s why we’ve created a brand new initiative for small and medium-sized businesses designed with team development and retention in mind. Being a Business Associate with the New Theatre Royal allows you to:
- Access high quality communication skills training for your staff throughout the year.
- Utilise theatre tickets for the reward and recognition of staff and customers.
- Improve the retention, health and well-being of your team through access to arts and entertainment.
- Provide a cost-effective staff development tool to your managers.
- Heighten your brand and visibility across the region.
- 8 associate tickets per month (can be accumulated and used for any NTR shows, subject to availability).
- 2 communication skills workshop places per month (can be accumulated and used for any of our monthly communications workshops, subject to availability).
Led by leading theatre professionals, our communication skill workshops happen every month at the New Theatre Royal. Workshops cover:
- Presentation and delivery
- How communication impacts on others
- Difficult conversations
- Body language
- Vocal tone, pitch, energy and control
- Use of breathing
- Active listening
- Choice of language
Becoming a Business Associate is easy. There are two membership options to choose from:
- £180 per month (for minimum of 12 months)
- £1,800 per annum (for minimum of 1 year)
For more information and to become a ‘Business Associate’, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.