Please complete the following form to apply for the New Theatre Royal’s Access Membership Scheme. If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office on 02392 64 9000 or email [email protected]
PROOF OF DISABILITY:
If you are in receipt of one of the following benefits you may be eligible for the disabled discount on your ticket and a discounted ticket for your Essential Companion (if required). To qualify you must provide a copy of your most recent documentation which should, where possible, be dated within the last 12 months. You can do this one of three ways.
- By email to [email protected]
- Please post photocopies to New Theatre Royal Access Scheme, New Theatre Royal, 20 – 24 Guildhall Walk, Portsmouth, PO1 2DD.
- Or call in during opening hours and see one of the Box office team.
Accepted proof includes:
- Blue Badge Permit – please provide a copy of both sides of your permit
- Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
- Attendance Allowance
- Compass Card Scheme West Sussex or Local Authority Disability Card
- CEA Card / Disability Railcard
- Disabled Students Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Any other evidence (e.g. Doctor’s letter)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Access Membership scheme is open to any EU resident who is disabled as defined by the Equality Act 2010.
- New Theatre Royal reserves the right to require proof of eligibility for the membership. On occasion we may ask to see original documentation.
- Members who intentionally give false or misleading information will have their Access Membership withdrawn.
- New Theatre Royal reserves the right to review and amend the scheme without prior notice.
Your information will be stored as an electronic file and we will not share with any other party. Your original application and proof of eligibility will be shredded once the application has been processed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office on 02392 64 9000 or email [email protected]