Front of House Duty Managers
New Theatre Royal is looking for Front of House Duty Managers to assist with the smooth running of events.
Duty Manager (casual hours) The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading the Front of House team, including bar staff, ushers and volunteers and ensuring the smooth running of events from start to finish. You will have excellent time management and communication skills with a wealth of experience in a public customer facing role. This is an exciting opportunity to join our experienced team and play a key role in providing a memorable experience for our patrons. This position is to work on a casual basis dependent on the number and size of events being run.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2nd December 2019 at 10am.
Casual Stage, LX and Sound Freelancers
New Theatre Royal, Portsmouth is looking for Casual Stage, LX and Sound Freelancers to join our pool of casuals.
Main Purpose of the role: To assist the Technical Management team in all duties relating to the technical operations of the theatre and studio, including shows, fit-ups and get-outs as well as the maintenance of technical equipment and buildings facilities.
- To assist with fit-ups and get-outs with the emphasis on stage or electrics/sound related aspects of the production depending on your knowledge and experience.
- To operate the flys or lighting/sound desk, follow spots or work as part of the stage or electrics crew during shows.
- To maintain house and toured equipment at the discretion and direction of the technical management department.
- To maintain the building and facilities at the discretion and direction of the technical management and maintenance manager.
- To assist the permanent staff in any manner to ensure the smooth operation of fit-ups, get-outs and shows.
- To attend training courses as required in order to further self-development.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
To join our pool of freelancers please email your CV to email@example.com
We are now looking for vital members of the NTR team who share a love of theatre and are happy to give up their time in many ways.
We offer our volunteers a sense of being part of our organisation and share our vision for high standards of performance brilliance and exceptional customer service. Being part of the NTR team is also a great opportunity to meet and socialise with like-minded people and be part of something special.
If you would like to register your interest in becoming a New Theatre Royal volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Theatre Royal is an equal opportunities employer.