Temporary Christmas Roles for our thrilling Christmas Spectacular “Peter Pan”
Applicants must be available to work over the Christmas Period including Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve. Click here to see the full show schedule.
Stage Crew Required Peter Pan at New Theatre Royal
Experienced Stage Crew required for Peter Pan at New Theatre Royal Portsmouth.
DATES: ASAP – 3rd January 2019
LOCATION: New Theatre Royal, Portsmouth
The successful candidates must have previous experience of general stage operation and be available to work all show performances including Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve.
TO APPLY: Please E-mail Julian Knight, Technical Manager, email@example.com with your up to date CV and mark it “Christmas Stage Crew”.
We are looking to contract stage crew for our busy forthcoming pantomime season. The successful candidates must be available to work all show performances as listed above including Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Years Eve.
- Get in, fit up and get out of scenery
- To work on stage as required by the production with the following duties: lifting flats, heavy scenery and props
- To support the daily set u before and clear up after each show.
- General housekeeping of the stage area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met, and proper PPE is used.
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting or moving heavy pieces of scenery
- A working knowledge of the stage department is essential as is ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-keeping
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- You must provide steel-toe-capped boots, safety gloves and black clothing only should be worn
We are now looking for vital members of the NTR team who share a love of theatre and are happy to give up their time in many ways.
We offer our volunteers a sense of being part of our organisation and share our vision for high standards of performance brilliance and exceptional customer service. Being part of the NTR team is also a great opportunity to meet and socialise with like-minded people and be part of something special.
If you would like to register your interest in becoming a New Theatre Royal volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Theatre Royal is an equal opportunities employer.