Casual Stage, LX and Sound Freelancers
New Theatre Royal, Portsmouth is looking for Casual Stage, LX and Sound Freelancers to join our pool of casuals.
Main Purpose of the role: To assist the Technical Management team in all duties relating to the technical operations of the theatre and studio, including shows, fit-ups and get-outs as well as the maintenance of technical equipment and buildings facilities.
- To assist with fit-ups and get-outs with the emphasis on stage or electrics/sound related aspects of the production depending on your knowledge and experience.
- To operate the flys or lighting/sound desk, follow spots or work as part of the stage or electrics crew during shows.
- To maintain house and toured equipment at the discretion and direction of the technical management department.
- To maintain the building and facilities at the discretion and direction of the technical management and maintenance manager.
- To assist the permanent staff in any manner to ensure the smooth operation of fit-ups, get-outs and shows.
- To attend training courses as required in order to further self-development.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
To join our pool of freelancers please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for vital members of the NTR team who share a love of theatre and are happy to give up their time in many ways.
We offer our volunteers a sense of being part of our organisation and share our vision for high standards of performance brilliance and exceptional customer service. Being part of the NTR team is also a great opportunity to meet and socialise with like-minded people and be part of something special.
If you would like to register your interest in becoming a New Theatre Royal volunteer, please email email@example.com
New Theatre Royal is an equal opportunities employer.